THIS VERSION IN EFFECT SINCE May 1st, 2006
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to Maveric Inc. collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. Maveric Inc. may also use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies - The Web Site uses "cookies", a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, track your activity at the Web Site to respond to your needs, and otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access certain features of the Web Site or engage in transactions through the Web Site.
4. Tracking Information Maveric Inc. may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics, Web Site traffic patterns, and Web Site purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Maveric Inc. also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Web Site users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
5. Your Personal Information - During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features of the Web Site, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you will not be able to use certain features of the Web Site and you will not be able to engage in transactions through the Web Site.
6. Use of Your Personal Information Maveric Inc. may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site. Maveric Inc. may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
7. Email from Maveric Inc. Maveric Inc. may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about Maveric Inc., and other matters Maveric Inc. believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Maveric Inc. to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each unsolicited email Maveric Inc. sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email.
8. Children's Online Policy - Maveric Inc. is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of its Web site visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Maveric Inc. sells products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on Maveric Inc., you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using Maveric Inc..
9. Disclosure of Your Personal Information Maveric Inc. may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, Maveric Inc. must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and Maveric Inc. Inc. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with Maveric Inc. to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you do not wish Maveric Inc. to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web Site for transactions.
(ii) Disclosure to Affiliates Maveric Inc. may provide limited personal information to its affiliates. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with Maveric Inc. to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters.
(iii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure Maveric Inc. may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Maveric Inc. has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Maveric Inc. legal counsel.
10. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about Maveric Inc. collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting privacy@playTD.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help Maveric Inc. maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Maveric Inc. of any changes to your personal information.
11. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
12. Other Web Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. Maveric Inc. has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
13. Former Users - If you stop using the Web Site or your permission to use the Web Site is terminated, Maveric Inc. may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Maveric Inc. to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please notify Maveric Inc. at privacy@playTD.com.
14. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes in the Web Site, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Maveric Inc. sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Maveric Inc. collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web Site you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version.
15. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact Maveric Inc. at privacy@playTD.com.